- Abstract Submission
Deadline for Late Breaking Abstracts (Poster Only): APRIL 20, 2018
PENSA 2018 invites you to submit your late-breaking abstracts. "Late-breaking Abstract Submission will run until April 20, 2018, to enable the most recent research findings to be included in the PENSA 2018 poster exhibition. All congress abstracts must be submitted via the online submission system, and submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee.
Abstract submission does not constitute registration in the congress and presenters are required to register for the conference separately. Please read carefully all the instructions before submitting your abstract.
Steps for Abstract Submission
Click the abstract submission button
Sign up or log in
Select the preferred presentation type and topic
Complete the abstract and author info. section
Save and review until the submission deadline
- -All abstracts for free paper must be submitted online in English under 300 words.
- -Please refer to the abstract template by clicking the below button.
Abstract Submission Topics
Abstracts are accepted on a wide range of topics in clinical nutrition and metabolism. The submitter has to select the right topic on the abstract template. Available topics are:
||Liver and Gastrointestinal Tract
||Nutrition and Rehabilitation
||Nutrition and Chronic Diseases
||Nutrition and Critical Care
||Nutrition and Cancer
||Nutritional Techniques and Formulations
||Perioperative Nutrition and ERAS
||Nutritional Support Team
||Frailty and Sarcopenia (Geriatrics)
- 1.All abstracts must be submitted through the online submission system.
- 2.Abstracts must be submitted by the presenting author (submitter).
- 3.Submission of an abstract implies that the presenting author has the consent of all the authors and has obtained necessary institutional clearances.
- 4.Submission of an abstract acknowledges acceptance of the abstract to be published in the official congress abstract book.
- 5.Authors have the option of choosing their presentation type: either oral or poster. However, the Scientific Committee reserves the right to make the final decision on the presentation type: Oral Presentation, Poster Presentation, or Poster Exhibition.
- 6.The presenting author agrees to register, attend the conference and present the abstracts as scheduled. The presenting author must register at the time of acceptance of his or her abstract. Abstracts accepted with no registered participants by April 30, 2018, will not be published.
- 7.The Scientific Committee will review all submitted abstracts. The review process is confidential and decisions are final. The e-mail you provide us will be used to inform you of the acceptance and to send you updated information. If you have any inquiries, please contact the secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notification of Acceptance
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee according to review procedures. Notification of acceptance will be sent by email to presenting (submitting), corresponding and first authors in mid-March 2018. In case of the late breaking poster, the acceptance will be announced before May.
If the presenting author of the accepted abstract does not register by April 30, 2018, the abstract will be automatically withdrawn from the final program.
If you have to withdraw the abstract, please inform the secretariat (email@example.com) by email as soon as possible.