Deadline for Early-bird Registration: March 31, 2018
- -All participants are required to register through the PENSA 2018 online registration system.
- -Participants are encouraged to register in advance to and as early as possible in order to benefit from lower registration fees.
- -The online system works best using a PC with Internet Explorer. The site is not designed for use with tablet browsers, iPads, or Android Devices.
- -If you forget your ID and/or password, or you have not received the payment confirmation letter via email, please contact the secretariat. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
by March 31, 2018
by May 15, 2018
From May 16, 2018
- -* Trainee: Interns, Residents, and Fellows
- -**Accompanying Person category is limited to spouse and ONLY allows access to the Opening/Closing Ceremony, Exhibition/Poster Hall and Coffee Breaks. Access to the Cultural Fest and Scientific Sessions is not included.
- -대학생은 무료등록자에 해당되며, 사전에 사무국(email@example.com)으로 학생증 사본을 보내주셔야 등록 처리됩니다. 현장등록은 불가하오니 사전에 필히 학생증을 제출하고 등록해주시기 바랍니다.
Online Credit Card Payment
- -Payment by credit card is possible only through the on-line registration system.
- -The following credit cards will be accepted: VISA, MasterCard, and JCB.
- -All credit card service charges are to be paid by the registrants.
- -The actual debit amount is subject to change according to the exchange rate
- -Direct bank transfers should be made to the account below. All bank charges for remittance must be paid by the registrants.
- -A copy of the receipt of the bank remittance should be sent to the Secretariat by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- -Please note that the transfer must be made under the registrant’s name and must be stated on the receipt.
|Overseas (for Foreigner)
||국내 (for Korean)
- -Account No.: 180-007-824202
- -Swift BIC: SHBKKRSE
- -Bank Name: SHINHAN BANK
- -Bank Address: 20, SEJONG-DAERO 9-GIL, JUNG-GU, SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
- -Account Holder: 19th congress of PENSA
- -입금계좌: 신한은행 100-032-352231
- -예금주: 제19회 아시아정맥경장영양학회
Should you need an invitation letter, please contact the secretariat at email@example.com.
The invitation letter does not imply any commitment on the part of organizer to provide financial support.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Any cancellation of registration should be notified in writing to the secretariat by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All refunds will be processed after the congress. Please refer to the following deadlines for cancellation.
|Cancellation by March 31, 2018
||Receive a full refund
|Cancellation from April 1 to May 15, 2018
||Receive a 60% refund
|Cancellation after May 16, 2018